CertBlaster® 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
The CertBlaster® 70-411 practice test helps you prepare for Microsoft’s 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 exam. With over 150 practice questions similar to the ones on the actual exam, this is an exceptionally comprehensive and complete practice test offering.
Why choose CertBlaster?
- Because we have exfeptionally comprehensive 70-411 practice tests: 158 questions!
- Because you get 2 complete exam simulations plus 6 Domain Drills (one for each exam objective).
- Because we offer you a First Try Guarantee of success at the exam.
- Because our test engine is modeled after Microsoft’s MCSA Track – you will be ready for the exam:
This is the Certblaster configuration you get for the MCSA Server 2012 suite of practice tests.
About the 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 credential
This exam is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
TAbout the MCSA Windows Server 2012 credential
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 credential validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking. Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification will qualify you for jobs such as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
To obtain the MCSA Windows Server 2012 credential you need to pass:
- Exam 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Get your CertBlaster® immediately
Because CertBlaster® today is 100% delivered online you can access the practice test immediately from any Windows PC or Mac via the internet. There is no legacy software to download, no installation, and you always have the best and greatest version of the tests as they are automatically updated.