A plus Exam Notes for A+ Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002

There is one article for each A+ Exam Sub-Objective as defined by CompTIA. Together these articles would together represent a hefty book of highly concentrated and focused A+ test preparation.

A+ ExamNotes for CompTIA Exam 220-1001 – Core 1

A+ ExamNotes for CompTIA Exam 220-1002 – Core 2

Click here for more info about our A+ Practice Test Bundle for A+ Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002

Please Contribute! This is a group effort and will not be all it can be without your watchful eyes. At the bottom of each post, there is a field under the “Leave a Reply” header. If you see a typo, a grammatical error or anything at all please let us know! All your fellow students will benefit if you do!

We have designed these ExamNotes to be easily used in conjunction with our CertBlaster A+ practice test and Exam Simulator. CertBlaster in Certification or assessment Mode will generate your custom Personal Testing Plan (PTP). It is based on your answers and will list all the areas that have been identified as your weaker points. The CertBlaster PTP will identify these points by A+ Sub-objectives, just like these ExamNotes. This allows you to go down the list in your custom PTP and just select the Notes that pertain to you as per that PTP. You will now have a very enhanced and efficient exam prep tool in your hands. Good luck on your quest for A+ certification!

18 thoughts on “A plus Exam Notes for A+ Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002

    1. could you please let us now the 220 1002 exam notes release . As you said in the middle of August but we are now october.

      1. The ExamNotes for A+ 220-1002 Main Domains 1.0 and 2.0 are live now. Domain 3.0 will be up next Monday and 4.0 at the end of next week.

  1. Any updates on the A+ 1002 notes? The 1001 material was fantastic I passed my test today. Thank you!

    1. Thank you A.M., we are so glad to hear we could play a small part in your success! The A+ 1002 are all written and 75% are edited. We are expecting the remaining 25% of the edits to be done in time for us to start publishing Domain 1.0 early next week and then two Main Domains per week so it should all be up within the coming 2 – 3 weeks.

    1. Hi Tes, The ExamNotes for A+ 220-1002 Main Domains 1.0 and 2.0 are live now. Domain 3.0 will be up next Monday and 4.0 at the end of next week.

    1. The ExamNotes for A+ 220-1002 Main Domains 1.0 and 2.0 are live now. Domain 3.0 will be up next Monday and 4.0 at the end of next week.

  2. Does the 1002 have any performance based questions, If so do you guys have examples.

    1. The ExamNotes for A+ 220-1002 Main Domains 1.0 and 2.0 are live now. Domain 3.0 will be up next Monday and 4.0 at the end of next week.

  3. There are quite a few grammatical errors throughout the lessons, especially in core 2. Otherwise great reads.

    1. Thanks for the feedback, Michael! ExamNotes is content we make available for free. As such we are hoping our readers will provide feedback so we can keep improving it for all. If you can provide any actionable feedback on any and all grammatical errors we, and all readers, will be most grateful.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

On Facebook

Share This
Real Time Web Analytics